How to book a Green Bay Packer for a Player Appearance
In Wisconsin, our Green Bay players along with Green Bay Coaches and Executives have become some of the most sought out keynote speakers as their experiences mixed with passion come to life on stage, according to Mayfield Sports Marketing. Green Bay Players such as: John Kuhn, William Henderson, Ahman Green, Gilbert Brown, Willie Davis and Green Bay Packer President Mark Murphy have become some of the top motivational speakers for appearances. Mayfield Sports Marketing is a marketing firm and booking agency that assists corporations, non profit organizations and third parties in finding the right player for their event. They offer a wide range of Green Bay Football Players for book signings, corporate appearances, fundraisers, universities, private events, speaking engagements, VIP Meet and Greets and product endorsements. Let them help you book the perfect Green Bay Football Player for your next event. Their roster of Green Bay Football Players is available at Mayfield Sports Marketing. Many corporations, associations and non-profit groups have recognized the popularity of the sport and have requested these athletes for football player appearances as well as for football speaking engagements. Youth Football Camps, a non-profit walk, exclusive VIP Events featuring NFL players, and autograph appearances are some of the opportunities that Green Bay icons such as: Gilbert Brown, Dorsey Levens and Santana Dotson have been booked. With a call to 1.262.366.8188, organizations can book a variety of current and Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Players such as: Jarrett Boykin, John Kuhn, Eddie Lacy, AJ Hawk, Marv Fleming and more. Working with Mayfield Sports Marketing has made booking NFL players an opportunity instead of a laborious task. As many customers have not booked a player appearance before contacting Mayfield Sports Marketing, they offer a short checklist to booking a player appearance:
1. What will be requested of the player while attending your event: Keynote Speaking Engagement, meet/greet session, autograph session, teach football techniques, attend your holiday party, motivate your employees, golf in your golf outing, etc.?
2. Selecting the right player is key to maximizing the exposure of your event, be selective.
3. What are the goals for your event? How will the player appearance assist your event and its success?
4. What is your marketing plan for your event?
5. What is your budget to hire Mayfield Sports and the player you have chosen to attend your event? Mayfield Sports Marketing works with other professional athletes and high ranking military officials. Mayfield Sports also sells today’s top Wisconsin athletes’ autographed merchandise. Visit www.MayfieldSportsMarketing.com today to book your next player or celebrity appearance. No celebrity endorsement claimed or implied.
Book a player for your next business event here: http://mayfieldsports.wpengine.com/quick-quote/
Mayfield Sports Marketing is Wisconsin’s premier sports marketing firm and booking agency. Specializing in community events, motivational speaking, autograph sessions and non profit events, our athletes take great pride in every event they attend. Packers Gilbert Brown is great at Motivational Speaking
We offer a wide range of players from the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers and other professional athletes for community events, autograph sessions and football camps, as well as other paid appearances or endorsement deals. Contact us today for more information at 262.366.8188 or please complete the booking form. Proud to work with numerous professional athletes from your favorite team. Book a player for your next event. Ask about players such as: Ahman Green, Eddie Lacy, AJ Hawk, Jarrett Boykin, Mike Daniels, DuJuan Harris, Gilbert Brown, William Henderson and more. Visit our client's page for a more extensive list.
Appearances by Green Bay Packers Current and Retired Players
Mayfield Sports Marketing athletes (Green Bay Packers Current and Retired Players) are committed to each event they attend and raising. Throughout 2013-2014, Mayfield Sports Marketing athletes and celebrities had the opportunity to make numerous appearances. Appearances included nonprofit fundraisers, school visits, motivational speaking engagements, and many other events and programs.